JTC currently has an opening for a Director of Marketing. The primary objective for this role is pursuit tracking and proposal management, brand management, client satisfaction initiatives, and social media. The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction industry.
- Develop technical responses to RFQ/Ps, including municipal, state, and federal term contracts. Prior DOT submittal experience is desired.
- Collaborate with group leaders across multiple service lines to maximize and strategize marketing efforts for long term business growth.
- Oversee the development of effective promotional and advertising strategies. Ensure that all marketing collateral such as brochures, project profiles, presentations, website, etc. are designed to enhance the professional and technical reputation of JTC and its staff.
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing communications, including e-communications, press releases, and website content. Experience with Constant Contact preferred.
- Maintain social media presence through multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- 5+ years marketing in professional services.
- Ability to analyze RFPs and prepare proposal outlines/compliance matrixes.
- Functional experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, and Acrobat is necessary. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and WordPress is highly favorable.
- Must have the ability to work under deadlines and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills, and confidentiality. There is large amount of technical writing required for this position.
This is a remote position, but you must reside within New England.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.