John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for a Mid-level Environmental Project Manager to join our growing environmental group in New Hampshire and Vermont with opportunities throughout New England. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently on assigned projects, as well as part of a collaborative team on various larger projects. The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate with project managers from the field and accurately and thoroughly document field tasks.
- Communicate and engage with team members and clients as required
- Perform computations, process data, and complete project specific documentation
- Draft technical reports to document project findings, conclusions, and recommendations
- Prepare cross-sections, site plans, and other illustrations for data interpretation and presentation
- Collect and interpret data through research, file reviews, field observations and measurements, and testing
- Perform fieldwork including borehole logging, soil sampling, surveying, observation of well installation, monitoring well sampling, etc.
- Travel to project sites on a regular basis to perform the above responsibilities. Most travel is by car.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Engineering, or a related discipline and 5-7 years of experience in site investigation, conceptual model development, and remediation;
- Demonstrated experience with site characterization, environmental sampling techniques and methodologies (soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil vapor, indoor air, etc.), data analysis, remediation technologies, etc.;
- Project management experience;
- An understanding of state (New Hampshire and/or Vermont) and Federal environmental regulatory frameworks;
- Experience in ASTM/AAI transactional due diligence;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with an emphasis on strong technical writing abilities;
- Proficient with standard software packages (word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe Acrobat). CAD a plus;
- Experience managing staff and subcontractors;
- Current OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER training a plus.
JTC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
Please send your resume to Andrea Kenter, P.G. at email@example.com with the job position in the subject line.