John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for HMA Inspectors to join our HMA Pavement Management division with opportunities in the Boston Massachusetts area.
As an HMA Inspector, you may be assigned to single or multiple construction operations that would include various duties listed below; In addition, you are the client’s first impression and a representative of John Turner Consulting Inc. This will require an appropriate professional look; good communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and coordinate with client representative(s) in the field in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Compile and submit inspection reports, daily
– Inspection, measurement and documentation of work done by the Contractor to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications.
– File daily reports as well as final project reports.
– Communication and coordination with client representative(s) in the field
– Proficient in MS Office Suite applications, MS Excel, and Word a must.
– Access to a computer with internet access is preferred.
– As other divisions within JTC Inc. may need coverage for inspection duties on projects that may fall outside of the HMA group, you must be a team player keeping the company’s overall goals and objectives in mind.
At least one of the following certifications is required however consideration will be given to those who have experience in the HMA industry. Candidates must be willing to attain certifications as soon as possible and maintain certifications while employed with JTC.
– NETTCP Hot Mix Asphalt Plant Technician
– NETTCP Paving Inspector
– NETTCP Soils and Aggregate Inspector
– Full-time / in person
– From $25.00 per hour
JTC OFFERS ADVANCEMENT POTENTIAL AND A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
– Dental insurance
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
– Kristianna Purington at firstname.lastname@example.org
JTC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer