JTC is pleased to announce the recent acquisition of Harper Environmental, a Vermont-based environmental consulting firm. Harper Environmental was established in 1995 by Cliff Harper. JTC is proud to have Cliff and his staff as part of our growing team of professionals.
Harper Environmental staff has extensive field, technical, and project management experience in the fields of environmental site assessments (ESAs), soil and groundwater remediation, asbestos sampling, mold investigations, and waste removal.
Areas of expertise includes:
- Indoor air services, mold sampling, vapor intrusion
- Ground penetrating radar
- Groundwater/surface water sampling and analysis
- Wetland delineation and enhancement
- Underground storage tank (UST) management and installations
- Landfill sampling and reporting
- Monitoring well installations
- Hazardous waste pickup and disposal
- Asbestos services
- State reimbursement submittals
- Spill response services
JTC’s Vermont Group maintains offices and laboratories in Hartland and South Burlington, Vermont. With this strategic acquisition of Harper Environmental, JTC expands our industrial hygiene and environmental consulting services, to provide additional expertise and efficient coverage to our Vermont and Upper Valley New Hampshire clients.
For more information on our services, please contact our Business Development Manager, Marie Shelley – firstname.lastname@example.org.