John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for Field and Staff-level Geotechnical Engineers to join our engineering team. JTC offers an excellent work-life balance environment. Work from home office is encouraged. Candidates can be based anywhere in New England. Particular interest in engineers based in Vermont, Central Maine, and Connecticut areas.
We are looking to fill roles as field and staff engineers performing tasks such as:
- Geotechnical field investigations
- Earthwork inspections
- Soil and rock classification/boring logs
- Engineering analysis
- Report preparation
The ideal candidate will have 0 to 5 years’ experience and:
- Ability to work safely and efficiently while being assigned multiple tasks
- Thrives in a workplace where Positive Attitude, Self-direction, Motivation, and Personal Accountability are recognized and rewarded
- Ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary and distributed team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, geotechnical software preferred
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, supervisors, clients, subcontractors and regulators
The ideal candidate will have:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (geotechnical emphasis preferred)
- Some construction-related experience will be advantageous
- Frequent travel throughout New England; occasional weekend/night shifts may be required
Please send resume to Steve Lanne, P.E. at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position in the subject line.
JTC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer interesting in developing and promoting the careers of Women, Minorities, and Disabled Veterans.