JTC is seeking a Field Technician/Industrial Hygienist with our Building Sciences Group to provide field testing of hazardous materials and project monitoring for Asbestos, Lead and Demolition of Building Sciences projects.
This position can be based out of any of our offices in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Coordination and execution of hazardous building materials surveys for asbestos-containing materials, lead-containing materials, indoor air quality, PCB’s, universal wastes etc.
- Project Monitor for materials abatement oversight and air monitoring.
- Conduct indoor air quality and industrial hygiene assessments including LEED IAQ.
- Perform moisture and microbial assessments.
- Interact and communicate with clients, contractors, and regulatory agency representatives.
- 2+ years of experience in the asbestos Project Monitoring field.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in industrial Hygiene, Science, or Engineering related field.
One or more of the following certifications are required: Licensed Asbestos Project Monitor; Asbestos Inspector; Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage various work schedules and situations related to emergency response scenarios.
- Be able to wear a respirator, safety harness and other safety equipment as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation as local travel is required.
- JTC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information, please visit our website at consultjtc.com.