JTC is seeking a Senior Industrial Hygienist with our Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene Groups within our Environmental Sector, to provide business development and management of Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene projects.
This position can be based out of any of our offices in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Coordination and execution of hazardous building materials surveys for asbestos-containing materials, lead-containing materials, mold, indoor air quality, PCB’s, universal wastes etc.
- Coordinate and oversee materials abatement oversight and air monitoring.; including LEED Green Building services
- Conduct indoor air quality and industrial hygiene assessments.
- Perform moisture and microbial assessments, including preparation of work plans for remediation efforts.
- Manage serviced related to radon, odor, vapor intrusion and safety training.
- Interact and communicate with clients, contractors, and regulatory agency representatives.
- Manage clients, develop proposals, manage projects, invoice for services
- 5+ years of experience in the indoor air quality, industrial hygiene hazardous building materials industry.
One or more of the following certifications are required: Asbestos Project Designer; Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner; Asbestos Project Monitor; Lead Planner/Project Designer; Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage various work schedules and situations related to emergency response scenarios.
- Intuitive and creative thinker. Understanding of their surroundings and reason the services are being provided. A consultative demeanor and ability to work with customers / clients and offers solutions when needed.
- JTC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match.
- Be able to wear a respirator, safety harness, and other safety equipment as needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation
- People with more or less experience may be considered for this or other positions within our Building Sciences Department.